3.25.0 Hotfix 6

3.25.0 Hotfix 6

• Fixed a bug which caused monsters and growths from Crimson Iron and Orichalcum encounters to have many of their base properties doubled. This resulted in them being able to get twice as many charges, become immune to damage, dropped twice as many items, hit much harder with critical strikes and many more less obvious outcomes when paired with Rare Modifiers.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 7:08:34 PM
What about the constant client crash a lot of us are facing?

I just got a crash before my last aspirant trial at this rate a lot of us are going to quit this league because we can't play.
Last edited by taishakutten on Jul 27, 2024, 8:27:57 AM
"
taishakutten wrote:
What about the constant client crash a lot of us are facing?

I just got a crash before my last aspirant trial at this rate a lot of us are going to quit this league because we can't play.

Yep, same. After picking character and trying to connect location insta crash
Fourth time I have to do the belly of the beast 1, 2 and killing Piety to get a crash in the harvest entrance for god's sake, just get me to maps when you fix this...
heck yeah, ty
Regarding the dc's I saw some people crashing on fights like oak, switching to dx12 seemed to work for some.
This patch broke MacOS clients, login works, but entering the game with any character gives "failed to load instance" and after that login is broken as well.
Dancing Dervish AI is still broken.
Changing ores in kalguer mining does not appear to be fixed as of the time of this post. On PS5. Can not switch off of crimson iron ore. Mining is upgraded to level where it should be selectable
"
This patch broke MacOS clients, login works, but entering the game with any character gives "failed to load instance" and after that login is broken as well.

Yep, same here. I don't care about bugs for particular skills and encounters when I CAN'T PLAY AT ALL. Fix the crashes first!

EDIT: If it helps, it looks like login only works briefly when you first start the client. If you let it sit for a minute before trying to log in, it won't.
Last edited by Fnord90 on Jul 27, 2024, 2:40:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info