posts deleted ca. cyclone

Posts getting deleted? rly? this is the worst melee poe has ever been, what even is this? I dont wanna spend 60 minutes on a boss spinning cyclone, u want me to go corpse explosion or something to even kill a white mob?

This league seems like a waste of time, ive never been mad about the content GGG releases but this is actually horrible. It takes an hour to kill a shit boss as cyclone. lol wtf, who is designing this.

its obviously shit looking at the "remove flat, barely add some % phys". lol, melee league boys. i'd never imagine they would nerf cyclone in the so called melee league, its like a horrible comedy. Was happy to not work this weekend but, now it actually would cuz of this shit melee patch.

The league was fun, not, lul. ill go watch twitch
Last edited by Zodiark on Jul 26, 2024, 11:29:03 PM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2024, 1:28:16 AM
Nobody plays cyclone.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Melee is cooking this league during all stages of the game
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Nobody plays cyclone.
Based and true.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Nobody plays cyclone.

You just made his point for him lol

Imagine owning yourself like this
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Nobody plays cyclone.

You just made his point for him lol

Imagine owning yourself like this

1 skill is bad but 20 others work. Good deal.
Ice crash is absolutely chucking act bosses for me in a way it never has before. Having a blast. Maybe rethink your gear or something?
Cyclone is actually super badass this league. Cyclone is my #1 favorite skill and I generally make some type of cyclone build every few leagues.

Since I put it on at level 28, it has slaughtered everything. You just need to keep upgrading your weapon.

GETTING to 28 was a pain in the ass though...all the other melee skills feel just as bad as I remember them being, and I pretty much had the best possible weapon for my level the entire time. Chill, stun, freeze, and running enemies all over the place just makes it plain NOT fun to level melee. Or even play melee prior to getting immunity to those things.
I play cyclone, but cyclone is only good for trash, I notice. For bosses u need a skill that do more DMG then cyclone u can't use an AOE skill on a boss in general in POE u need a single target DMG skill of some sort kinda.
"
sunnis wrote:
I play cyclone, but cyclone is only good for trash, I notice. For bosses u need a skill that do more DMG then cyclone u can't use an AOE skill on a boss in general in POE u need a single target DMG skill of some sort kinda.

and that's where Shockwave should be mentioned
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info