You have been kicked by performing too many actions

Bug with disconnects with such error.
Playing holyflame totem + flamewall.
It because absurdly at "temple of lunaris level 2" at 3-rd act, where disconnects every 2-3 min.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 2:02:11 PM
Having the same issue, but all throughout act 2. Ground slam and double strike. Every 2-3min, disconnects, I have to run back. Even tried leaving a town portal before going into boss room, its gone when I come back.
I am having the same issue in Act V, playing Power Siphon miner build (with Locus support). Every few minutes I get kicked out of the game.

Although, I do not think it has anything to do where it happens. Looks like the server is overtuned and prevents normal gameplay.
Continually getting kicked. Report is "kicked for performing too many actions"
happened in cruel lab. and during campaign. at least 8 times so far.
using explosive arrow ballista. have tried restarting computer. reconnecting to internet. and reloading poe. issue still persists.
The issue stopped happening for me when I restarted the game. Will play later in the day again and report back if it is happening again.
Im having the same issue with a mine build in act 5 have have restarted. Prob a anti bot feature that is too touchy
My friend have same problems crash after crash... its anyoing
yep same here, in the chamber of innocence, and when i came back the zone was only half done (i had cleared it completely before looking for the crafting recipe)
I have the same issue, playing LS
Me too game is unplayable as you cant even get through one section without having to restart 20 times, Fix this shit man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info