Affliction Spectres gone Please help.

My chracter name under EVERYPANDA lost all the skill points along with spectres from affliction.

This is exactly what happened.

When i log in after the 3.25 start, all my skill points are reset and my affliction spectres were under the ground of my hideout.

I relocated the skill points and summon spectres from ground and got disconnected after summon 3rd spectres( i have 5 total affliction spectres )

I log back in and samething happened, no skill points with affliction spectres on ground.
I relocated the skill points and summon spectres from ground and got disconnect again.
Did this three times,
I was keep getting disconnect on summoning affliction spectres and gave up playing standard.
I been playing league for few hours and came back to standard and now skill points are unlocated as same but i dont see anymore affliction spectres in my hideout.

I was using 5 affliction spectres and since it became lagacy, i coulnt get them anymore.
Please help i need my spectres back,

lost affliction spectres
Perfect dancing sword - level83
Perfect Naval Office- level83
Perfect Guandian Turtle - level 83
Perfect Warlord - level 83
Perfect Forest Tiger - level 83

I emailed to support and got answered back from them that they got no time to fix what they did......

Hi there,

I'm afraid that we don’t have this information available. I suggest posting your question on our Gameplay Help and Discussion sub-forum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-discussion - other community members may be able to provide you with more insight about this. It’s possible that one of our developers may answer your post, but we cannot guarantee they will have time available to do so (due to strict upcoming deadlines).

If you believe you're encountering a bug, please make a post in the Bug Reports forum here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

I apologise we can't be of more help. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Rob
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 10:54:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info