Autoexertion not working with any warcry gems

I just tried this earlier in Blood Aquaducts with both Enduring Cry and Intimidating Cry. The warcry gems work without autoexertion but they do not work WITH autoexertion. It reserves the mana, I have enough mana and it does the actual warcry animation and casts the warcry with autoexertion but does not give the actual buff when using any warcry with autoexertion.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2024, 6:36:41 PM
Autoexerted warcries only exert attacks. They do not provide the warcry buffs themselves.
"
mnieradko wrote:
Autoexerted warcries only exert attacks. They do not provide the warcry buffs themselves.

Yes, I get that now. It's bad on multiple levels actually. You now have to reserve 15% mana to use the warcry with autoexertion but the best part, you don't even get the warcry buff if you use it with autoexertion.

THEN, if you want to manually cast it yourself you have to either hold down a button on your keyboard or use the numlock method when entering a new zone or use a script for 1 action. Although, even this is inefficient because if you were to cast it manually, not only does your character stop to cast it, ruining your flow of running a map, but then you also have to be near a pack of mobs to even get the buff from manually casting the warcry. Multiple levels of inefficiency. Not sure why or how but it's not a bug, just weird design.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 26, 2024, 11:21:01 PM
"
mnieradko wrote:

The gem is not triggering the warcry on cool-down as the gem describes. Currently it

- reserves the 15% mana
- disables self casting
- does not activate the warcry meaning no exerts

Only downsides!
That is the intended function of the gem, and yes I agree that it is generally awful. Reserving additional mana on mana-starved melee builds is not going to work and most warcry players don't want to be staring at their action bar for cooldown timers because that is an easy way to die.
Would of been a plus if 90% of how they work was actually in the tooltip also, fml
blasted website...
Last edited by Rasavadi on Jul 29, 2024, 6:37:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info