Early boss / unique monster HP buffed?

Seems like the early uniques have a big HP buff. Merveil and Brutus both, I ended up standing there for like 5 min slowly chipping at their HP. Could just be my build, but it's never seemed this slow before.

Anyway, just to say, felt like those fights took too long compared to everything else. Not dangerous, just long, and no good loot after, so not rewardingly long, just ... long.
Last edited by SquallLyonheart on Jul 26, 2024, 6:51:49 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 3:43:13 AM
its not just you. they seem to make act1 harder each league
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

No they didn't.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Except for how they didn't. Act 1 is EASIER than it was last league because your defensive stats are better and monsters were not changed to compensate.
"
Seems like the early uniques have a big HP buff. Merveil and Brutus both, I ended up standing there for like 5 min slowly chipping at their HP. Could just be my build, but it's never seemed this slow before.

Anyway, just to say, felt like those fights took too long compared to everything else. Not dangerous, just long, and no good loot after, so not rewardingly long, just ... long.

Strange, I am not a good player, I am a lousy player tbh but this league both felt easier than last league. Brutus went down well, without me reaching the end of my flasks and Merveil was fast. And I am not doing something extraordinary with me build. Maybe I had a lucky streak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info