Summon Skele Mages Questions

Howdy fellow gamers,

Returning after a few years away and have a few questions...

1. I see that a gem for summon Skeleton Mages has been added. Is the only way to obtain the gem is from RnG from the labyrinth? If so, do I use a base (lvl 1) summon skeleton gem?

2. Say the RnG from above above example is in fact the only way to obtain the gem ... Is the deadreckoning jewel still an option?

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 10:34:42 AM
"
Menyon wrote:
Howdy fellow gamers,

Returning after a few years away and have a few questions...

1. I see that a gem for summon Skeleton Mages has been added. Is the only way to obtain the gem is from RnG from the labyrinth? If so, do I use a base (lvl 1) summon skeleton gem?

2. Say the RnG from above above example is in fact the only way to obtain the gem ... Is the deadreckoning jewel still an option?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

You sacrifice blue gems to the lab and you pray for mages, I think after 3rd lab you get a chance to 50 50 your gem but that happens rarely.

Dead reckoning does not exist anymore, I will give mages a try this league and update my guide accordingly. I think they are possible with new mist reflect rings.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
AFAIK skeleton mages got nerfed to the ground. Like ghazzytv said: Just let it go, it's hard, but they dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info