League start plans fellow console exiles?

Its a melee league I want to start melee but OMG the buttons. Slams look top tier but self casting 5 warcry skills is gonna kill my poor hands.

Thinking maybe archmage hiero frostbolt icenova, other than a small nerf to inspiration support making mana a bit more complicated the whole archmage meta survived unscathed.

Started CoC DD last league, was great but quit early, hated the necropolis. This league looking bonkers.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 12:13:43 AM
I played ice nova in necropolis, with kitava's thirst it was a 1 button build. And DD of chain was too much for my ps4. This league I'll try siege ballista. Gear for melee probably will be pricy.
Archmage as a starting build, probably. And big plans to try melee and the two updated classes. I see so many interesting changes that I'll obviously be playing longer than in the last league.
Last edited by talraashi on Jul 24, 2024, 12:03:58 PM
Going Cleave of Rage Zerker because it's finally going to work this time *cope*
Lacerate bleed glad or something poison with the new Pefect Agony.
As I am pretty terrible at playing anything that has to actually aim on a controller I think I'm going to start as tornado of Elemental turbulence I had a smooth league with it last League. Don't know what I'm going to Pivot into after that.
Nothing we don't get a league start unfortunately

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info