3.25 Ruthless Hardcore Group Play

As the title says i want to try trading again. Im normaly only playing HC R SSF but with the AH announcement and all the stuff coming into the game with 3.25 i would love to give trading a try again!

Im looking for 5-10 People that are willing enough to play Ruthless HC league with me. Not only for a couple of days or weeks. I would love to go all the way to lv 100 / finish all Challenges etc.

I would also create a guild with guild tabs etc.
Having a trade focused person would help as well.

Looking for active people to play with from EU (im from germany but ENG is absolutly fine)

Daytime or Nighttime idc. im online almost all the time if not at work :)

If ur intrested or alrdy have a guild / grp hit me up and i would love to join u guys on ur adventure or just create a new community for Ruthless HC league trade!

Greetings Panda

good look Exile!
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 10:05:41 AM
bump
bump
currently we have a couple of people alrdy that start together, we are still looking for more people :)
Me and my friend play ruthless hardcore league. If you want to message me on discord i can invite you (or you can invite me to your group). My discord user name is Theseekerfrompoe. Ruthless hardcore trade is always dead and no parties except for me and my buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info