Assassin Cobra Lash

Will the Cobra Lash Assassin build be viable in 3.25?
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2024, 1:54:45 PM
Don't really know about Cobra Lash, but I've been thinking about Venom Gyre.

Using the new Perfect Agony, and abusing Nightblade Elusive effect and all that.
VG hits faster for more poisons and the Vaal version got buffed damage so it should be a pretty good option.

I'm waiting for PoB to get updated so I can check the tree, but playing a poison build that you don't want DoT multi on should be interesting/liberating who knows.

Turning every crit multi suffix on gear into a similar amount of DoT multi seems insane, but it also makes me wonder why they still have Critical Affliction support in the game? For non-PA DoT Crit builds? Why would you play that...

Also there's not much non-DoT multi crit/poison support on tree. Most poison nodes give DoT multi so they're useless. We already have 80% poison chance with ascendancy and the skill, which means we can get 20% from gloves or from 2 points on tree then just focus on generic phys/chaos dmg and crit chance/multi. If we overcap crit chance enough with Power Charges maybe we can do some Marylene's Fallacy shenanigans (up to 240% DoT multi on an amulet seems insane)

Have to solve defenses though. Might grab Forbidden Jewels for Born in Shadows. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info