My first high value currency found on a heist

Not sure if this is the right place for this post:

I'm a bit of a newbie following a build guide for a detonate dead. I'm finished tier 1-6 maps and dipping my toes into higher level content.

I lucked out and got a tailoring orb on a heist and have never had so much valuable currency before.

Awakened POE trade and POE Ninja values it at about 2 divines. Anyone suggest a good piece of high level gear to splurge on?
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2024, 10:42:26 AM
First off, suggest making your profile public, so people can see your gear to recommend upgrades.

Without any knowledge of your current gear, I would suggest using the currency to fill in your known gaps (resist cap, ailment immunity, resource sustain, etc). If you are following a build guide, check the progression/end game section. Most guides have suggestions for gear upgrades.
“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.”
Thanks Piousqd! I switched off privacy settings
"
elmo_knows wrote:
Thanks Piousqd! I switched off privacy settings

I'm not knowledgeable on the specifics of your build, but some general easy improvements I would make:

1. Upgrade all your gems:
Buy level 20/20% quality gems, or apply quality to all your gems. Get a 21/20 gem for any gem that scales well with level and is affordable.

2. Upgrade your boots to something with move speed.

3. Replace your amethyst ring. Your main attacks are spell based, the bonus on ring to elemental attacks does not affect spells damage.

4. How is your flask uptime? Those all seem less than optimised. Unless your evadiing all your damage, I would imagaine the 'gain charges on hit' prefix would be of the most use. Get that with desired t1 suffixes. 20% quality to all.
“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.”
Last edited by Piousqd on Jul 17, 2024, 10:55:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info