New youtube series 80 in 30. SSF ED-C Trap

Brothers and Sisters Im putting out a new series on Youtube called 80 in 30 where I play a skill thats kind of 'meh' for 80 minutes per day for 30 days for a total of about 40 hours to see how far I can get.

If youre bored or want background noise give it a gander.

https://www.youtube.com/@PartTimeExile/videos

Thanks =)
Youtube - PartTimeExile 80 in 30.

www.youtube.com/@PartTimeExile/videos
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2024, 2:01:41 PM
I gave you a sub.
SOunds nuts man will sub
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Just curious, what's your criteria for "meh", and how do you go about choosing a skill and/or build?

Do you pick from build guides that are out there, or are you going from scratch on your own?

Also, at first glance 30 days seems like a long time investment for a video series. That's just my opinion, though. I don't think I would watch that long.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Jun 17, 2024, 1:56:17 PM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Just curious, what's your criteria for "meh", and how do you go about choosing a skill and/or build?

Do you pick from build guides that are out there, or are you going from scratch on your own?

Also, at first glance 30 days seems like a long time investment for a video series. That's just my opinion, though. I don't think I would watch that long.

I think Essence Drain is "meh", as in it's functional, does what it says, but it ain't the source for endorphines. The most tepid of skill gems.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info