Question ANSWERED in a linked interview about console-bought POE1 Stash Tabs transferring to POE2

Hi GGG,

I apologise for not knowing exactly where the best place in the Forum to ask this was but, I have a Console-specific question(s) all centred around how console-bought MTX's will transfer to POE2:

It's already been confirmed that POE 2 will have both cross-play between platforms & cross-progression, which is unlike POE 1. GGG has also previously stated that any MTX such as Stash Tabs will transfer over to POE 2.

- I own the most Stash Tabs on the PlayStation platform for POE1. Will they merge with the Stash-tabs I own on PC or will they only appear when logging into POE2 from a PS5?
- Will we be creating a GGG or POE account, & then linking our PS, Xbox & Steam ID's to that so that we can have access to the same progression, characters & stashes from any platform?

Any clarification on this will be greatly appreciated, especially because of Stash Tab Sale Weekends. For example, if only tabs bought on PC were transferring to the Cross-platform accounts of POE2, it would be good to know sooner rather than later. thank you and all the best to the team. <3

Kindest Regards,

Andrew
Last edited by portessa on Jun 8, 2024, 11:34:48 AM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2024, 11:57:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that for most people, this will be pretty simple, because most people only have paid MTX on one of the systems (PSN/XBox/PC).

Obviously there's a possibility that they won't support "merging" for people who have two accounts (say PSN and PC).

However, I think it would be good for them to support this for people who really care about it.

My guess is that, if they do offer this, they will provide a "by request only" system through Support, rather than any kind of automated system.
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I'm happy to say that Path of Exile 2 Game Director Jonathan Rogers has since addressed this question in an interview yesterday with content creator Talkative Tri. https://youtu.be/YgVM8I9ZJIE?si=H90gm3JgLuvYCiVj&t=242. Rather than go into more detail in this post, I think it's best that anyone interested check out Jonathan's response for themselves via that link. On the whole I think it's good news.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jonathan, and the rest of the team at GGG for all their continued hard work. Path of Exile 2 is looking great and I am extremely eager to give it a try at the first opportunity, particularly on console.
Last edited by portessa on Jun 8, 2024, 11:31:40 AM
Seria muito legal se eu conseguisse puxar tantos meus transmogs do Pc (steam) pro Xbox l, ja que hoje por motivos de mudei de país e estou sem um PC dei a oportunidade ao console e assim tenhos mtx em ambas as contas... Gostaria muito de poder ter como juntar as 2, ja que são 2 pacotes de apoiador mais outras coisinhas xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info