Mapping issues

Still learning the game, so not sure if this is a big, or a mechanic I don't know.

Two things have been happening today.

Firstly I'm trying to fill out my atlas and have bought the maps I'm missing. I alch and vaal them (on red tier) and then these happen...

1. I'm not getting the league mechanic screen to move around buffs, or use allflames

2. The map that loads and I play, is not the map I just bought and juiced. For example, bought a wasteland map and it loaded me into excavation.
Last bumped on May 15, 2024, 5:46:41 AM
One or both of these are likely caused by nodes you have selected on the Atlas Passive Tree.

There is a keystone called "Fear of the Light" is the bottom left of the tree that causes the league mechanic to be applied randomly (hence not getting the screen to interact with it).

Maps being different, if 100% of the time for those corrupted maps, is also caused by an Atlas Passive keystone, Twist of Fate. The "corrupted rare maps are modified unpredictably" part includes which map layout is loaded.

If it only happens sometimes, it's just that you're not noticing that the layout changed when you corrupted the map. This is one of the possible corruption outcomes--the map can change into a different map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info