ANNOYING PEOPLE ON TRADE

SO.... I am selling a Head hunter on Trade and for the last 3 or 4 days some annoying little fuck tard keeps sending me stupid offers

I am asking for 80 Divines, as average is 75D and mine is almost perfect rolled, anyways they have done nothing but send me 8C or 80c or 8D for the last 3 days thinking im stupid enuff to fall for it.

however AT THIS POINT IM JUST PISSED AND WOULD RATHER JUST BE ABLE TO BLOKE THEM is this possible on console?
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 11:43:39 AM
Sadly, there is no way to block someone from an anonymous trade offer.

It's a feature I've been asking for for ages, but they probably won't make it, since they don't intend to use the current TM in the long run.

You can try to get them to whisper you, so that you can block them, but I think most scammers aren't stupid enough to do it.

This type of scam has been going on forever. Any time I have an expensive popular item priced in divines (or, way back when, exalts), I always get scammy offers of the same *amount* of a different, cheaper currency. Chaos orbs, bless orbs, exalts, anything with the same basic coloration. I even got one offer in ex shards once.

You can try reporting them using the trade market's report function, *especially* if they're spamming you, but I have no idea how often they take action based on those reports, or if they even consider the orb swap to action-worthy.
they really should do like a "fixed offer" option so you can put maybe a lowest offer possible kinda thing so unless soemone meets the very bare min ur willing to sell for they cant even send you a offer for that item especially with high end stuff like HH, Magebloods, and such
@DEVS YOU NEED TO SORT THIS OUT IM SICK TO DEATH OF GETTING PESTERED FOR A ITEM, i have luckily managed to drop, im getting HOUNDED and have done so for the last 3 days going into 4 now off someone i cant find out to block!!! get him blocked from being able to contact me NOW!!!!!!! every 5 min or something its a new offer and the offer is like 8D or 80c they are trying to trick me into accepting which i wont but because i wont they just either wait for me to cancel the offer and when i dont they just cancel it themselfs and then re-offer this needs to be cut out
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on May 9, 2024, 10:16:34 PM
The only thing you can do is to report the trade as it comes in (R3+UP on dpad for xbox at least).

Add to the text box that it is Harassment, which is exactly what it is. The more people that do this, the better the chance of something happening.

We have the exact same issue on XB, to the point the guy admits in chat he does it from other accounts, along with several other questionable trade behaviors.

I did receive an email back from support regarding this, as I asked for the offer sender to be identified the same way the trade site does it. They did actually say they are working on either a fix, or changes for the future.

It helps if reports are worded in a way that show GGG lose players / supporter pack $$ by deterring new players, rather than rants too, which never seem to work ( Guilty of that myself)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info