3 Mirrors Suddenly disappear from my stash after selling my multimirror build

"
Soul1Hunter wrote:
Username: Soul1Hunter
in game name: Hokaah
i need to know where my mirrors
Date: 5/5/2024 Past hour

Hello, Soul1Hunter! I'm sorry to hear about this! Unfortunately, we aren't able to restore in-game items if they're lost or destroyed. I'd recommend double checking your stashes & character inventories.

In addition, if you have any affinities set up on your stash tabs, this could mean that an accidental affinity assignment could have sent your item to a different tab. Can you please check that this missing item has not been sent to a different tab accidentally?

I would also suggest to check if your remove-only tabs are visible, just in case. You can do so by looking in Options under the UI tab for this option.

If you believe your item may have been lost due to a bug, please do report these occurrences in the Bug Reports sub-forum with as much detail as you can. These reports help our development team ensure that any verified issues are fixed so that they do not continue to occur.

I hope one of these solutions helps! However, if they do not work, I'm very sorry, but as mentioned previously we are unable to restore lost items.
Need help? Contact Support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info