loosing all my ES in maps..

If I start damaging monsters I start loosing my ES in chunks, but I mean all my ES even total amount of ES. It goes from 1400/1400 to 0/0 but my life stays fine only es goes down and don't start regen until all my charges goes off. Im not taking any dmg or there are no bad mods on map. But if i play Kirac mission than all is fine.. Any ideas what it can cause it? Or it is a bug maybe?
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 12:14:38 PM
Sounds like the Eldritch Altar mod "(30–50)% reduced Defenses per Frenzy Charge"
"
seaman wrote:
Sounds like the Eldritch Altar mod "(30–50)% reduced Defenses per Frenzy Charge"

Thanks mate! Looks like it was the mod. I've run few maps and didn't pick the Altar mode and all is fine. Learning something new every day :)

E: did take the Eldritch mod "all damage can sap you and -res" and this is what takes my ES down to 0.

Last edited by KOrchann on Apr 28, 2024, 9:52:48 AM
"
KOrchann wrote:
E: did take the Eldritch mod "all damage can sap you and -res" and this is what takes my ES down to 0.

No, these mods do not affect ES.
These mods can affect:

(30–50)% reduced Defenses per Frenzy Charge;

(10–20)% reduced Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield per Endurance Charge;

-3000 to Armour
-3000 to Evasion Rating (in combination with the Ghost Dance passive).
"
seaman wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

No, these mods do not affect ES.
These mods can affect:

(30–50)% reduced Defenses per Frenzy Charge;

(10–20)% reduced Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield per Endurance Charge;

-3000 to Armour
-3000 to Evasion Rating (in combination with the Ghost Dance passive).

I had none of those mods on, I’m pretty sure that I've clicked the sap mod and all my ES went down. I’ll investigate it more tonight. If it’s the case I’ll report it as bug I guess..

If sap was doing anything to ES it would be plastered all over the bug report forum.

Its 100% one of the things that were listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info