The Campaign requires warp whistles/warp pipes.

I appreciate the attempts to spice up the campaign. I do. But there isn't any other way to cut the cake to make it more palatable. The campaign requires some way to skip it. It isn't optional. We've played it to death. We do not like it anymore. You can turn it off for the first few hours of a new league while the racers race to determine if its the same guy that always wins is the winner, but I simply can not play through the campaign one more time.
IGN : Reamus
Last bumped on May 4, 2024, 12:52:34 AM
big same, absolutely sick of it.

having untradable leveling gear at the minimum would make it so much better, asking to skip is a stretch cause majority of people don't get to maps and that's a lot of their customers or something idk. idk who would be buying mtx and stuff if they dont go past kitava lol
just wait for POE 2....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I have no reason to expect POE2 won't have all the same problems.
Yea, since they decoupled the two products waiting for path of exile 2 WILL NOT DO ANYTHING. Its a different dev team led by a different director with different design staff. The only overlap is the writing team and the engine devs effectively.

Last edited by Andromansis on Apr 28, 2024, 11:40:06 PM
Nope, you would not have campaign skip for this game or POE 2. This is not how GGG works.

But at least in POE 2, it is not a 7 yo 10 acts campaign that played over and over.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I still enjoy the campaign.
Mageblood and flasks should have no level requirements!
Levelled my second character this weekend and the moment I could use MB, a quicksilver and onslaught flask the campaign was lots of fun!
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Mageblood and flasks should have no level requirements!
Levelled my second character this weekend and the moment I could use MB, a quicksilver and onslaught flask the campaign was lots of fun!

Great, so instead of a warp whistle just give everybody the most expensive item in the game and that'll solve the problem.
"
Andromansis wrote:

Great, so instead of a warp whistle just give everybody the most expensive item in the game and that'll solve the problem.

They are already getting handed out for almost free since the last league?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info