I think it's about time they made Rogue Harbor a solo instance(like Sanctum,Menagerie etc.)

The whole screen starts flickering like crazy and all the UI elements also flicker when certain players enter with specific MTX, I have no idea what effects cause this but its so damn annoying to hear my PC fans go into turbo mode, its literally keeping me from enjoying Heist can you guys please just change this to solo already and only allow other players to join your instance when you are in a party? Its clear you can never "fix" the game enough because of how many MTX it has now, this town will always be a laggy mess and now your game looks horrible because of it. Constant flickering graphics,textures and UI is not a good look lol. Even the whole screen just goes blank and all the textures disappear sometimes while I'm just looking at the stash.

Change it to solo, its a horrible experience for everyone right now, or just add a "hide players" option in the game already. I will keep re-bumping this post every single day until this town becomes solo, like it used to be for a bit before they changed it to be with other players for no apparent reason.
Last bumped on May 11, 2024, 8:56:31 AM
There's already a thread for this, but +1 anyway Because the rogues harbor has been some serious cancer for the last seven or eight leagues
Seeing other players in a online game. shocking

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:

You clearly don't understand why this is a problem. That town makes Heist borderline unplayable for so many people, towns in this game shouldn't be an mtx fest of lag.
It is pretty shit.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

You clearly don't understand why this is a problem. That town makes Heist borderline unplayable for so many people, towns in this game shouldn't be an mtx fest of lag.

I don't like that harbor no matter what, I prefer doing other things instead. I also understand it could be annoying if the game has a lot of lag. I have not noticed it - but maybe it is just in that harbor. But as someone wrote - even if it was quite fun also - it is an online game. But with a lot och single player moments. I miss the online feeling a bit quite often and it could have been more of it. But I have no idea of how, though.

If it was a single player game I would not play it I think. And there is people who want to show their mtx for other people - and they have put money into the game, so it can be a real free 2 play game for a lot of other.

If you feel like posting one message every day - don't please. The forum is already a whining place - and don't need any more of it. But if you really want to write, and do believe that feeling will ease - PM me one every day instead. I promise I will read them.
"
ATIX89 wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

I don't like that harbor no matter what, I prefer doing other things instead. I also understand it could be annoying if the game has a lot of lag. I have not noticed it - but maybe it is just in that harbor. But as someone wrote - even if it was quite fun also - it is an online game. But with a lot och single player moments. I miss the online feeling a bit quite often and it could have been more of it. But I have no idea of how, though.

If it was a single player game I would not play it I think. And there is people who want to show their mtx for other people - and they have put money into the game, so it can be a real free 2 play game for a lot of other.

If you feel like posting one message every day - don't please. The forum is already a whining place - and don't need any more of it. But if you really want to write, and do believe that feeling will ease - PM me one every day instead. I promise I will read them.

Dude nobody actually looks at these mtx people "show off" in towns or in rogue harbor. People just want to do the mechanic. This is why people are asking for it to be solo or just give us all the Heist NPCs to do contracts and blueprints+equip our rogues in hideout. Make it a reward from doing The Twins contract or something I wouldn't even mind that but god this lagfest needs to end. Have you not seen how the game flickers and breaks at 10 fps when people with certain mtx enter the harbor? Because I have. It's just unbearable and annoying especially when at the same time people have that goblin pet in there too. Like just let us heist in peace already. This town was originally solo, and they made it be with other players for literally no reason. Other players should only be able to join your instance if you're in a party, that's how the "online" part of this game works. That's how it works in maps, in labyrinth and so on. Rogue Harbor doesn't have to be the exception to that rule. Literally making it solo or giving us the NPCs in hideout would fix all these problems.
I like MTX and I like looking at them. But if my RTX 3080ti can't handle rogue harbor and starts loosing frames and textures flicker all over the place, then not sure what can. Thank god I can't stand Heist and I stopped vomiting as soon as I finished my challenges. But yeah, problem is real includign that garbage goblin music trio MTX.

Rougue Harbor is cancer to the eyes and cancer to the ears.
• I eat cats for breakfast. I will eat you too.
• GGG has 0 play testers it seems. 3.24 shows it clearly.
• Screw 6-link one hand item exploiters and their deleted items. Your tears are as delicious as Pepsi Max Raspberry sizzling sip.
"
InvictaVultis wrote:
I like MTX and I like looking at them. But if my RTX 3080ti can't handle rogue harbor and starts loosing frames and textures flicker all over the place, then not sure what can. Thank god I can't stand Heist and I stopped vomiting as soon as I finished my challenges. But yeah, problem is real includign that garbage goblin music trio MTX.

Rougue Harbor is cancer to the eyes and cancer to the ears.

Yep, every time I hear that goblin pet while in the loading screen I feel pure dread. Textures started flickering and I dropped down to 27 fps again today(just clicking items into stash and vendoring is pain, you have to sloooowly walk to the other NPC to vendor anything and god forbid you forgot 1 item so you have to walk back again while lagging), a random player left the town and magically it stopped happening. I don't know which mtx is causing this flickering disco show but they just need to make this town solo/give us heist in hideout already because this is a complete joke.
Wow some other player entered the town today and I went down to 10 fps, the entire screen was literally just grey, 0 textures. Amazing isn't it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info