The Rogue Harbor mtx disco

Rogue Harbor should be our own instance. its like a damn disco until you get into your contract/blueprints..

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 10, 2024, 12:10:35 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2024, 12:47:40 AM
Yep, make it a solo town like it used to be shortly before they changed it to be with other players for no reason at all.
"
Toforto wrote:
Yep, make it a solo town like it used to be shortly before they changed it to be with other players for no reason at all.
Ah thats right they did have it empty at the beginning of Heist league I believe it was.

No reason we can't have the heist planning bench and adiyah/whakano in our hideouts.

-Official Forum Dweller-
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
Ah thats right they did have it empty at the beginning of Heist league I believe it was.

No reason we can't have the heist planning bench and adiyah/whakano in our hideouts.

Yeah or that, just let us do all blueprints and contracts from hideout and that would be good enough.
bump
-Official Forum Dweller-
it would help if players in the harbour wouldn't have to gather all at one spot.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
We had this before.

But then GGG had a bright idea of making it an MTX fest...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 2, 2024, 4:38:49 AM
I agree. Usually I don't mind social hubs like that, but Rogue Harbour is just too much. My Game client shut down twice yesterday, just because I was standing there afk.

Regularly the textures start flickering and shit aswell... my GPU seem to not like it very much there.
bump
-Official Forum Dweller-
People pay so that they can flaxx with their MTX. These people pay for every league so you can play it for free. Buy better computers and don't play POE with your budget 200$ toaster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info