Necropolis crafting and interactions with fracture coffins

Hello,
I have quite a few questions that remain unanswered because COE still lacks some coffin options.

They're related to the level of deterministic I can expect from the Necropolis crafting, namely the order in which coffins are applied, and are addressed to any dev that might have coded it or to any fellow player who can feedback tests for it.
Also I'm new to the game so all apologies if format is wrong and any feedback appreciated.

The idea is quite simple. The goal is to craft an item with more than 25% chance to fracture the good affix

Three coffins are involved and the graveyard crafting system as a whole.
Coffin 1 :
25% chance to Fracture an Explicit Modifier

Coffin 2 :
-1 Explicit Modifiers

Coffin 3 :
25% chance to create a Split Copy

Questions :
°Does stacking Coffin 1 apply it with combined % once or apply it # of coffins at 25% chance each time. IE : if i stack 4 of them, is it a guaranteed one fractured affix, or is it 4 rolls of 25% chance to fracture one affix.

°Does Coffin 2 apply before or after Coffin 1 ? IE : Can I get the number of affixes down to 1 before fracturing it with coffin, circumventing the limit of minimum 4 affixes to fracture an item you have with fracturing orb

°Does Coffin 2 apply before or after the game rolls for the affixes. IE, if i stack Coffin 2 enough, do I roll the affix on a 1 affix item, or do I roll 4 affixes and then remove 3.

°Does Coffin 3 apply before or after Coffin 1, and if before, does Coffin 1 apply to both split copies ? IE : If I stack 8 Coffin 1 and it %chance of Coffin 1 adds with itself, I guarantee 2 fractured affixes. If I split those (implies it is possible to split a fractured item with necropolis crafting, which is another question) I can be, depending on the answers to previous questions, more likely to get the one wanted fractured affix.

Thanks a lot for your time reading through all this and the heartwarming answer you have for me.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 1:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info