Reflect needs to be looked at

There seems to be something seriously wrong with how reflect works. I'm running an 18% elemental reflect maven invitation. I have 2 shaper rings rolled at 54% refuced reflected elemental damage. I have the 60% reduced elemental damage mastery AND the 50% reduced reflect pantheon. I'm still taking reflect damage....I'm sorry but reflect is such a lazy mans way of making the game difficult. I swear I remember I used to be able to be immune to reflect with 2 shaper rings but now I can't do reflect maps with 4 different avenues of reflect???

Edit: Well solved the issue. It's due to incandescent heart and timeless jewel transferring 75% of my elemental into chaos. Since the transfer happens before the reflect reduction. I think that's stupid tbh but ill live on.
Last edited by dadovion on Apr 26, 2024, 1:49:02 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 7:27:18 PM
100% sure there wasn't some phys reflect too?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
It would have been interesting to check if this was still an issue with 2 x Sibyl's Lament equipped (80% reduced elemental and physical damage taken) in combination with the minor Pantheon soul of Yugul (You and Your Minions Take 50% Reduced Reflected Damage).

Like Phrazz said it's likely the Physical reflect that got you.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info