First map droppped, won't go in map tab, not sure what the issue is

I just got my first map to drop, which is fun. It's the Crimson Township Map, tooltip says it's tier 1. I got back to town, and as I was dropping stuff into my stash, I alt-clicked the map, but it didn't go into my stash. I manually selected the map tab, and tried to drag and drop the map into the tab, but it won't go.

What am I missing here?
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 11:44:20 AM
Hey inisfree1952,

Can you please check to see if you can change the Atlas series of the tab in question by right-clicking on the tab name?

Maps can only be placed in a map tab that matches the series they are from.
OK, so that worked. I used the WIKI to figure out it was a Necropolis map. Which itself is confusing, since this is Standard League, so I wouldn't think I'd see Necropolis maps dropping.

My next question is, can I use my map tab for other maps from other series, at the same time? Or, once you store a map from one series, are other series locked out, and you need a different map tab to store those?
The map tab can only store one series of maps. Necropolis is the current series across the board.

You don't have to keep old series maps - they can be converted to the current series, either by conversion in the map tab itself (which is what we do after a league ends and everything goes to Standard etc), or by vendoring them. The NPC will give a current series map for an old one.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
That makes sense. Thanks for explaining it.

I would suggest, for newbies, either have a new map tab just default to the current "era" for maps, or at least pop up a message stating why it won't move your map from inventory to the map stash tab.
"
inisfree1952 wrote:
I would suggest, for newbies, either have a new map tab just default to the current "era" for maps

Every new league, map tab becomes the “remove only” tab and a new empty map tab of the current series is added (if you do not manually change the map series).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info