ban

My main account https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/princeofdarknxss was blocked for Breaching Terms of Use, although I did absolutely nothing against the rules of the game. Having filed an appeal, it was rejected with the specified reason of breach of Section 7 of our Terms of Use, of which I also did not violate a single rule. When I started writing to them by email, I came across the copy-paste “Unfortunately if your appeal has been denied, this decision is final,” dozens of letters were accompanied by this phrase, as well as the signature “You’re welcome to create a new account so long as you follow the Terms of Use". GGG, where is there at least the slightest guarantee that I will not be blocked again, and why should I even create a new account again and donate MORE AND MORE? You are just illegally siphoning money from players, increasing your income, my situation is not unique. Since after dozens of letters I receive absolutely no response, 0 reaction from the support service, I should seek damages through legal means against your company in order to recover my funds. You shouldn't have this attitude towards players.
Last edited by qweewqeqwqew on Apr 25, 2024, 4:36:51 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 10:12:28 PM
Hey there, unfortunately we are unable to discuss account related issues via the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions.
GGG Have you decided to organize a wave of bans and earn some money?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info