Main Heist Area - Many people's MTX causing crashes, graphical artifacts and low FPS.

There's so much artifacting. flickering of graphics (gray texture), flickering of inventory icons and items and crazy graphical wigging out going on with some of the effects going off that it could give some people an epileptic fit, I swear. It sometimes causes my client to crash. I've seen numerous comments in chat about it too.

It's genuinely unpleasant.

Please can MTX be disabled in the main heist dock area, character count reduced or it be reverted to only seeing your own character?
Last edited by Converge57 on Apr 24, 2024, 5:16:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 12:40:35 AM
"
Converge57 wrote:
There's so much artifacting. flickering of graphics (gray texture), flickering of inventory icons and items and crazy graphical wigging out going on with some of the effects going off that it could give some people an epileptic fit, I swear. It sometimes causes my client to crash. I've seen numerous comments in chat about it too.

It's genuinely unpleasant.

Please can MTX be disabled in the main heist dock area, character count reduced or it be reverted to only seeing your own character?

Yes.

Rogue Harbour needs to be its own instance for yourself/party, just like every other league content zone in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info