About the problem of MF parties and their impact on the economy

We all know about the big problem of all kinds of abusers of mechanics, MF parties, etc.
About their devastating impact on the economy, and what if they were suddenly gone?
There is, as for me, an interesting proposal for GGG!
What can you say about a league in which the MF will not be killed, but there will simply be a division - a League for group players with separate trade and economy, and a league with trade, where you cannot enter portals and mechanics with more than 1 character. A kind of SSF regime, but with trade and its own economy, in which there is no wild imbalance from MF groups.
What do you think about this idea? GGG, what do you think? Any ideas to solve the problem? Just look at the videos, threads, etc. Drops in the form of full inventories of currency or T0 unique items are not normal!
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 10:52:18 PM
party MF is arealdy nerfed. the Ultimatum Scarab of Catalysing + Ultimatum Scarab of Inscription + 6man group is the new problem.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2118514889?t=9h9m55s
"
baijusi wrote:
party MF is arealdy nerfed. the Ultimatum Scarab of Catalysing + Ultimatum Scarab of Inscription + 6man group is the new problem.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2118514889?t=9h9m55s

Again, another problem in which more than 1 character is needed and which essentially breaks the economy.
whenever people say group mf is nerfed or killed i always find its sus.

in a 6 person group you have TONS of advantages.
more targets for enemies, more auras you can benefit from, more debuffs that enemies can receive and can even get carried by gigachads which delete enemies despite full party.

all that and they still get party MF bonuses (i m not sure if theres XP bonuses)

on top of all that they can share resources for juicing.

its so good that every league there are people running "free xp" parties where the party leader loots all the valuable stuff and everyone is there exists just to boost the leader's MF.

we're at the point its "UNFAIR" to remove the mf bonus, but then it makes single player experience "less efficient" by direct comparison.
[Removed by Support]
the real issue is how you need a 400$ usd+ video card to
be part of a 6 player game.

I had a 1080TI and it was nice until it shorted on me.
I reverted to a previous card and played solo....

couldnt even party with my friend. turned 30 fps into 15 fps.

bought a 300$ rx card. now I can play with 4 people.

I want to play with 6 people? I cur resolution to like 1300x700
and full screen it. screws up my mouse scroll speed a lot but
I can actually achieve 25 fps with a 300$ video card!

yea,.

so that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info