Melee enjoyers?

Maaaaaaan I forgot how good melee feels. I ignored it during Affliction but now I am back and boy oh boy, was I wrong thinking that Boneshatter sucks now. Bonking groups of delirium/beyond monsters en massse has never felt so good!
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 10:56:23 AM
Even melee haters say that Boneshatter is "only good melee skill" so no wonder you have good time
Heretic, melee is bad. The POE2 dev said so so it must be the truth.
Bro, literally any stacker is fine to play as melee. Being it armour stacker (boneshatter), accuracy, dex or strength stacker. The issue with melee occurs when you don't stack, then you can see the true power of melee in PoE
You know one of the most powerful skills right now acknowledged pretty much most of the top tier HC players is Alkaiser's Double Strike of Ambidexterity

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 24, 2024, 4:39:08 AM
"
H3rB1985 wrote:
Bro, literally any stacker is fine to play as melee. Being it armour stacker (boneshatter), accuracy, dex or strength stacker. The issue with melee occurs when you don't stack, then you can see the true power of melee in PoE

Try those stackers on 10 div budget. Because thats maximum budget people who copmplain about melee spend on a build ^ ^
boneshatter does suck best melee is frenzy stack allways
Last edited by openup001 on Apr 24, 2024, 5:15:30 AM
Can someone explain to me why people think str stackers are such a big deal?

Between eyes of the great wolf, replica alberons, original sin, elevated rare helmet, mageblood and all the implicit attribute stuff they are crazy expensive and, at least judging by POE ninja, they are complete glass cannons. More often than not they don't even have capped chaos res. ~5k life, base ele res and ~15k armor that's pretty much it on most of them.
Zerker ascendancy on top of it all and you are barely better than a bow deadeye defensively just with low range.

Even if their damage ceiling is higher at the top end they aren't exactly what i'd call a well balanced build.
BEcause people play SC and they dont care about "well balanced builds". They have fun with their 200M DPS Glass Cannon.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 24, 2024, 7:33:45 AM
I mean i also play SC but i would feel REALLY silly investing a mirrors worth of currency into a build like that only to get instagibbed by trash mobs in t16 maps. But each their own i guess...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info