Request for unban in chat

Hello, I was given a chat mute for 24 hours. I sent the toucan during the time when the server was supposed to be down becouse the patch and everyone in the chat was spamming. I didn't bother anyone with my message. I admit my guilt and this will not happen again, I can’t play without chat, I can’t even buy items :( please understand and forgive
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 6:16:40 AM
"
Pympel wrote:
Hello, I was given a chat mute for 24 hours. I sent the toucan during the time when the server was supposed to be down becouse the patch and everyone in the chat was spamming. I didn't bother anyone with my message. I admit my guilt and this will not happen again, I can’t play without chat, I can’t even buy items :( please understand and forgive

Hiya, if you wish to appeal any moderation action taken against your account please email support@grindinggear.com with a message including your account name and a few character names. Thanks!
I sent it 1 time at the last second of the countdown before the servers shut down, then I realized that the servers weren't turned off and I didn't send anymore
"
Pympel wrote:
I sent it 1 time at the last second of the countdown before the servers shut down, then I realized that the servers weren't turned off and I didn't send anymore

You'll generally only get a bot response my guy, I've tried before... You just got wait it out.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
We have reached the point of censorship where it's better to avoid using ingame chat altogether. I've been on the receiving end of unfair/unjust mutes myself, as I have several of my friends. It's just not worth it anymore.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
spam is spa, no excuses, if the server was supposed to be down then you couldn't send jack shit, that you were in game able to chat and did it anyway, AND get reported for it, only have yourself to blame.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info