[Bug 2.821.488.213] Essence mob don't drop essence on death

Elloo :)

killed essence mob and no essence dropped. Thats it.

Best
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 10:58:32 AM
Getting this now also.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/woozel
I've hit the same issue as well. Seems to happens specifically when we use an allflame on a map that contains essences. When the allflame mob is trapped in the essence you get no loot (special loot from allflame or essences)
Bumping as I'm also encountering this issue
Keep getting this bug as well. Some maps no problem, and others I get 4 or 5 essence mobs that don't drop anything (using calcification scarab).
"
caddph wrote:
Keep getting this bug as well. Some maps no problem, and others I get 4 or 5 essence mobs that don't drop anything (using calcification scarab).

For your case, your gloves deleted the loot

edit: Asenath's Gentle Touch
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 26, 2024, 8:24:30 PM
I am getting this now as well.

I have a video of it happening. It just occurred for 3 mobs for me in the one map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_nqa8aUeAE

(ignore the bob does sports audio in the background)

I am thinking it might be when the essence is killed with Explode from my Hinekora, Deaths fury kill explode.
Hi,

that explode might be coincidence.

I don't use explosion, it is a lightning build. And i'm pretty sure, that i also don't have put an allflame on the map (as mentioned above), way too much micromanagement for me.

Best

Last edited by CheapSheepCheese on Apr 27, 2024, 3:41:32 AM
"
Hi,

that explode might be coincidence.

I don't use explosion, it is a lightning build. And i'm pretty sure, that i also don't have put an allflame on the map (as mentioned above), way too much micromanagement for me.

Best

It just two separate bug, one from Asenath's Gentle Touch or similar stuff, one from unknown thing that cause the loot disappear

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Got same bug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info