[Removed by Support] ring error

[Removed by Support]

I don't know anything. I once again wrote to TP with a complaint. this time, regarding a bug in the game, I was once again sent to the forum. They say they’ll tell me that one.

so eat what I give you here.

I found a bug.
there is this ring

[Removed by Support]

it enhances the aura of determination (gives armor)
With this ring on, I have so much armor

[Removed by Support]

I also have this ring.

[Removed by Support]

if I put it on, then I have this much armor

[Removed by Support]

the aura of determination is apparently turned on.

I asked OTHER builds if this ring works normally for them, they said that yes, it works correctly. I went to check at the FOB to see if the ring works in the FOB. yes, it shows there that it should give me armor. but it doesn’t give me armor.
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Apr 22, 2024, 4:04:13 PM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2024, 5:02:32 PM
"
MisterAs wrote:
I asked OTHER builds if this ring works normally for them, they said that yes, it works correctly. I went to check at the FOB to see if the ring works in the FOB. yes, it shows there that it should give me armor. but it doesn’t give me armor.

Those people lied to you. It has always worked this for Kalandra's Touch since the first corrupted one was publicly posted from my knowledge. The ring copies the stats from your other rings, but ignores corruption stats, influence, etc.

Whether or not that is intentional.. GGG is to decide that one. And PoB is a third-party tool, supported by the community and not by GGG.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
MisterAs wrote:

Should I remind you that not so long ago, they hired the creator of POB to work for them? they made a big statement about it on their website.

At that league, my friend’s ring worked “cannot be set on fire.”
Yes, and in other leagues I used this ring, it worked the way it was written on the ring....
"
MisterAs wrote:
Should I remind you that not so long ago, they hired the creator of POB to work for them? they made a big statement about it on their website.

Yes, and in other leagues I used this ring, it worked the way it was written on the ring....

Not so long ago was 5.5 years ago. They hired the dev to work for GGG and the community took over support for PoB. Afaik, Openarl doesn't work on PoB anymore and LocalIdentity is the main dev for PoB. As someone who spends a lot of time on PoB, there is a very long list of issues as well.. but it's community ran so I don't complain.

Anyways, I looked into that old ring post and found another mod post that discloses there is variance with the ring. Some corrupted mods do work and some mods do not. Seems Determination is maybe in the list of mods that do not work.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
MisterAs wrote:

Not so long ago was 5.5 years ago. They hired the dev to work for GGG and the community took over support for PoB. Afaik, Openarl doesn't work on PoB anymore and LocalIdentity is the main dev for PoB. As someone who spends a lot of time on PoB, there is a very long list of issues as well.. but it's community ran so I don't complain.

Anyways, I looked into that old ring post and found another mod post that discloses there is variance with the ring. Some corrupted mods do work and some mods do not. Seems Determination is maybe in the list of mods that do not work.

lol. If some properties work and some don’t, then it’s a bug. Either they all must work, or not one of them must work.
give me a link to the list, or list which properties on the ring work and which don’t.
I meant as in I was wrong and it is a bug. I must have only seen images where it didn't work, but there are some mods that do work.

There was no list. Just confirmation by a Reddit mod that some mods do work and some don't. Since you can only drop them corrupted, the ability to test them in-game is limited.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
I meant as in I was wrong and it is a bug. I must have only seen images where it didn't work, but there are some mods that do work.

There was no list. Just confirmation by a Reddit mod that some mods do work and some don't. Since you can only drop them corrupted, the ability to test them in-game is limited.

This means we found out that this is a bug, and it either should work or it shouldn’t. and logically, all properties from desecration should work on this ring. Yes. it copies the second ring, but if the ring has another line from the Vaal property, then it works, because it is the second line that cannot be ignored.

All that remains is for YGG to understand this and fix this BAG.

By the way, how long ago was that post on Reddit created?
FCKOFF
Increases the effect of the aura of discipline. it also doesn't give anything. ZERO. when will this fucking scam stop?! GGG?!

Reflects your other Ring has a limitation, it doesn't allow Kalandra's Touch own stats to be applied. Implicits that grant skills (Auras, Curses) work differently and bypass this restriction.

Green should work.

По-русски
У функционала "отражения" есть ограничение, которое не позволяет собственным свойствам Касания Каландры применяться. За исключением свойств, дарующих скиллы. Они обходят это ограничение в силу специфики работы.
like it or not. I think Mark_GGG or someone else from the devs team already declared none of the implicit will work

Just don't fall into this trade scam
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info