Game is unplayable!

The game is unplayable due to the lag and the loading screens take forever to load. It doesnt matter what instance I go into it happens to all of them.

Video of the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a134VINf-LE

WinMTR:
https://pastebin.com/UJ7H94RU

System Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Ram: 128GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090

Last edited by Tobi_1991 on Apr 21, 2024, 7:30:26 AM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 3:38:15 AM
your vid is private.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
your vid is private.

Fixed My bad ^^'
Classic eu servers, today it's exceptionally bad. Losing few portals each map.
Game is almost unplayable for me too. It started in TOTA. I can't do coward's trials or any party play anymore without my GPU burning up and FPS drop to sub 10. Used to be able to do all that no problems, exact same setup.

Bother me that I can't lower the texture quality to low too.

Changing the other options doesnt help either. It just seems that my GPU can't handle the same content anymore. I don't know if it's my GPU or if it's something screwed up in the game.
i7-4790K 4.00GHz
3060 12GB
16 GB Ram
560 MB SSD

Game runs like complete crap nowadays with huge FPS drops in parties and vs large groups of enemies where I'm barely able to move and has very long load times, especially when entering an area for first time upwards to over a minute (which caused me to die in loading screen VS 70% Exarch).

Vulkan has cleanest loading while DX11/12 leaves square holes in ground and invisible objects for a while. This is the worst I ever seen this game in 10yrs even when I had a weaker PC.
Last edited by Doggie on Apr 21, 2024, 4:58:41 PM
"
Doggie wrote:
i7-4790K 4.00GHz
3060 12GB
16 GB Ram
560 MB SSD

Game runs like complete crap nowadays with very load times, especially when entering an area for first time upwards to over a minute (which caused me to die in loading screen VS 70% Exarch).

Vulkan has cleanest loading while DX11/12 leaves square holes in ground and invisible objects for a while. This is the worst I ever seen this game in 10yrs even when I had a weaker PC.

Loading, servers are all screwed up too. Lagspikes, failed instances. I've never seen it this bad either
Any help GGG?
There are almost 1500 threads started in this this section ''Technical Support'' since 28 december 2023. Just for four months!!! Can you imagine?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Apr 28, 2024, 4:08:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info