Poe2 beta sign up?

So I'm a ps5 player is there a poe2 official sign up for ps5 yet because I'd love to stream it to my followers an even get a few others to sign up for it as well.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 12:55:21 PM
As i know there's no official page sign up for beta currently.

The only thing -that i've heard, that some players will be invited as random draw from ones of those who spent at least 700-800$ for supporter packs/coins for all time.

Big streamers aka Ziz/Quin/Mathil will get beta key for free i'm sure - when time - comes up.

If you not one of those big "Twitch" bois - i guess you will be random draw lotery same as others.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 20, 2024, 9:59:38 AM
I'm not a big streamer but I have most definitely spent more then 800 in supporter packs lol.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
The only thing -that i've heard, that some players will be invited as random draw from ones of those who spent at least 700-800$ for supporter packs/coins for all time.

I don't think they have confirmed anything about gaining entrance to the beta yet, nor any potential pricing.

All people are going by are what has been done in the past.

The random draw lotto.
GGG selling supporter packs with a beta key
People with a life time spend of a minimum $500
And a selection of streamers.

Also no idea how they will handle console sign ups or if the beta will even run on the consoles (the last beta was PC only but it was before console support was added)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Im really hoping to be invited to the beta, i was here in the first 2012 closed beta, and want to be here again. im probably not being invited tho.
IGN: Ziggro
All Kiwis should get in (2012 Kiwis obv) :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 23, 2024, 2:33:16 PM
Last I heard no closed beta on june 7 2024. Actually, no beta at all on 2024. They might do a closed alpha by the end of 2024.

Reference:
https://youtu.be/lVU4YsgoJeQ?si=MvO5fjmuINcr75bK&t=949

GGG staff clarification would be nice...
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info