Can't get Fortify buff in delve

I have Frenzy + Shield Charge + Fortify linked. I cant get fortify buff in delve at all, both skills - no effect, but it says, that it should be on every hit. Im getting frenzy charges from frenzy - obviously there was some hits, but there is no fortify on me.

Another league I also could not get fortify buff from Shield Charge + chance to fortify from weapon corrupt.

On regular maps it worked and works ok.
Last edited by Iglon on Apr 19, 2024, 10:13:07 PM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 4:36:27 AM
The deeper you delve, the more damage reduction enemies get. Fortify generation is based on the damage you deal with the skill so not enough damage dealt = no fortify generated.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
The deeper you delve, the more damage reduction enemies get. Fortify generation is based on the damage you deal with the skill so not enough damage dealt = no fortify generated.

"Melee Hits From Supported Skills Fortify". Either wrong description or bug. There is no any words about damage dealt. There is just nice and clear - H I T S.
Press Alt for additional description
"
(Fortifying grants an amount of Fortification based on the Damage of the Hit)

Content Update 3.16.0
"
Problem:
Fortify is intended as a defensive benefit for being a melee character, but can often be obtained by spellcasters using melee weapon types without engaging in melee combat.

Solution:
Change the Fortify mechanic so it is given as stacks of Fortification, which is gained based on how much melee damage you deal.

Specifics:
Sources of Fortify now grant a number of stacks of Fortification based on the percentage of the enemy's ailment threshold dealt by the hit that applied Fortify to you, with a large bonus to fortification stack generation against rare and unique monsters. You have 1% less damage taken from hits for each stack of Fortification, and Fortification lasts 5 seconds by default. Fortification from multiple melee hits or different sources stacks, up to a default cap of 20 stacks. You can only gain Fortification stacks from one hit every 0.1 seconds.
Last edited by seaman on Apr 20, 2024, 3:49:52 AM
"
seaman wrote:
"

Grants 0 = not grants. I can also write that Hits grants Power Charges. 0 Power Charges. Either wrong desc or bug. You just cant deny it.
"
Iglon wrote:
"
seaman wrote:
"

Grants 0 = not grants. I can also write that Hits grants Power Charges. 0 Power Charges. Either wrong desc or bug. You just cant deny it.

the mod text is very old. Try feedback to ask devs not to hide essential info in help text and instead full rewrite the mod text to match the 3.16 rework (aka Fortify as a buff is no longer exists. the new buff actually called Fortification )
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"Melee Hits Fortify" now means you can gain fortification stacks based on the damage of the hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info