Unavailable Crafting Recipes

(Disclaimer: I don't know if this is a bug so if it is feel free to move it to the proper thread thank you.)

So after a bit of mapping today I decided that I wanted to check my crafting bench to see if I was missing any crafting recipes. I noticed that there are two recipes listed as "undiscovered" which should be located in the acts.

Namely "Vaal skill damage - level 1" and "Life and Mana regeneration - level 1". Both of these recipes are supposedly located in the acts so I wanted to go and grab them to complete my crafts.

Now here's the problem. Neither of those crafts seem achievable.
In the case of "Vaal skill damage": I have ran the entire zone map multiple times including setting new instances. The recipe is visible on the on-screen minimap and there is an orange icon showing a portal right next to it. However there is no path in the zone that leads to both the recipe and the portal. I've ran the entire zone 10+ times - setting a new instance every time - and this is always the same.

In the case of "Life and Mana regen": This recipe doesn't even show up on the minimap. Again - I've ran the zone 10+ times with new separate instances for each. There's not even an icon on the minimap for this one.

Now my thought is that this could be an oversight (removed recipes) but in that case... why would they still show on the bench as undiscovered? Other recipes were completely removed too.
Can anyone share insight on this? I want to understand what happened with those two.

Not that the recipes matter that much to me but my inner completionist really would like to see the bench completely available.
Thank you.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 6:37:19 PM
Both of those recipes are now "hidden" and you have to find them.

Spoiler
The Vaal skill one is found by interacting with certain things in a certain room that will then open a secret door....

The other one is in another hidden secret room - via the Library, then down to the Archives....and then you have to find another certain flaming candle on an outer wall that will reveal yet another set of stairs down to the secret room
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info