Lost 2 Eradicator Maps, Stuck in middle of fight with Maven

Hello,

Eradicator keeps on bugging out on me. Shaper tries to transition him but he just stays there on the platform with Maven. It has happened twice so far.

See image.

Sadly I'ved wasted two maps trying to do this already :( I've relogged and logged back in and it did not fix.
Last edited by Cerest on Apr 18, 2024, 9:56:59 PM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 7:06:15 AM
As you maybe read in the other thread, disable Delirium either altogether or before the fight starts and that should fix the issue until GGG fixes it.
"
Cerest wrote:
Hello,

Eradicator keeps on bugging out on me. Shaper tries to transition him but he just stays there on the platform with Maven. It has happened twice so far.

See image.

Sadly I'ved wasted two maps trying to do this already :( I've relogged and logged back in and it did not fix.

F sake

"

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info