Constant crashing, mostly when loading new areas/town

Ever since the start of the league I've been experiencing near constant client crashes, regardless of what settings I'm using. They have improved greatly since league start (possibly because I haven't had to go into crowded towns full of MTX as often). I have easily crashed over 100 times this league, though that includes how often after crashing I am extremely susceptible to crashing again when loading back into the game or trying to go back into the map I was in.

Only semi-consistent solution that helped me stop crashing early league as much is turning off engine multithreading, but then performance becomes terrible and I drop to like 20 fps or less in big packs on Vulkan, performance is even worse with the other renderers. Even then it's not 100% fixed.

I have tried every renderer, and I think every video setting. I've updated my graphics drivers. I've deleted and rebuilt the shader cache for all renderers.

The crashes most frequently happen when loading into a different area, either a town or a map. Early league I did frequently crash in maps but that happens significantly less now if at all so may be patched.

I assume it's an issue with my PC since I doubt everyone has it this bad, but I can't think of what is causing it.

Prebuilt MAINGEAR VYBE
Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 22631) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Processor: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700K (24 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
GPU: MSI RTX 3080
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 8:23:09 PM
Upgraded my ram to 32 GB since I was regularly maxing out on 16GB, not certain that was the issue but haven't crashed yet.
Last edited by wlsnbilyb on Apr 19, 2024, 11:07:43 PM
Was fine for a few days after the ram swap so that could've been part of the issue, but started crashing again multiple times in a row as of today. Every time it happened while loading into a town. My assumption is it's the effects and player stuff that drop your performance in town but can't be sure, always crash before fully loading into town so never see anything. I was leveling a new character so I've been having to go to town a lot more, which is probably why this mostly happening now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info