Deleting everything...

... so i deleted all my chars before latest League - thought that will empty my stash tabs in standart league, but i guess that dont work...

So i have few nub questions:

First question:

Is there a way to make ur standart league fresh and delete all items?!

I have so many items there, tho i dont use them anyways (i dont play standart)

Second question:

I was playing latest league tho i would like to play from fresh...

Is there a way to do that?
Is there a way to remove all progress?!

For example i got to the maps, tho i deleted my char because i didnt like the build.

Now when i make a new char i have still some quests from previous char that i made...

Is there a way to remove that... like if this would be like ur first char in new League?!

Last edited by PathOfExileLatvija on Apr 14, 2024, 2:29:57 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 5:06:53 PM
I can't play standard either.

As soon as I open my stash the client lags out because there's so much stuff in there.

They've got no tools for sorting, removing, deleting, or identifying useful legacy uniques.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
As far as I'm aware, no there's no way to hard reset, outside of make a temporary account. But then there's not like, your stash tabs or MTX without rebuying them (or perhaps using guild stash tabs). Though I don't know GGG's policy on a single player owning several accounts (I think it's fine, but hardly my area of expertise).

I really really really wish buried in options some where with two or three 'are you sure?' prompts to nuke an entire stash empty (or perhaps just a single tab? Even just a tab at a time would save TONS of time for people who just want their standard stash to be 'fixed'. I'm insane enough (and have enough time) to clean it out each league, and have for ages, so it never hit that critical mass of "too much work to fix", but I can't imagine being 3 leagues behind and really trying to fix the problem.
"
As far as I'm aware, no there's no way to hard reset, outside of make a temporary account. But then there's not like, your stash tabs or MTX without rebuying them (or perhaps using guild stash tabs). Though I don't know GGG's policy on a single player owning several accounts (I think it's fine, but hardly my area of expertise).

I really really really wish buried in options some where with two or three 'are you sure?' prompts to nuke an entire stash empty (or perhaps just a single tab? Even just a tab at a time would save TONS of time for people who just want their standard stash to be 'fixed'. I'm insane enough (and have enough time) to clean it out each league, and have for ages, so it never hit that critical mass of "too much work to fix", but I can't imagine being 3 leagues behind and really trying to fix the problem.

Tnx for info... sad... then i will just now delete all my items first, then char that i have left in standart league and wait for new league! :)

Tnx again...
Just message support they can probably do that for you
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info