Today I reached the milestone of my 65th birthday...

...and, I still play this game nearly every day. As I have done since December 2015 when my SO (partner) suggested that I should try it, as I had been watching him play and knew a lot of the lore already.

He now rarely plays (damn wuss that he is :P), but at least he is sort of trying a bit this league. I have the edge on him though - he has yet to get to level 100 :D I have 2, one entirely done solo.

League mechanics this time round I am not finding too bad, my build is shite, no decent gear found as yet. Don't really care about the "economy".

Will carry on regardless until 16 challenges for the armour set. Can't be bothered with too much grinding for anything else.

And now I am drunk on way too much decent gin :)

Have fun folks, and remember, this is a game, and if you no longer enjoy it, go and do something else instead.

Life is short, deal with it.

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 12:45:35 AM
Happy birthday.

PS I did. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Happy Birthday!

I still remember you sent me a nice message once ♡
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Happy Birthday!

65 years young, you shan't be called old by anyone over the age of 5 until you're at least my age, 72. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Belated Happy Birthday. Hope you have many more in good health and continue to enjoy PoE and many other things in life.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
xjjanie wrote:
...and, I still play this game nearly every day. As I have done since December 2015 when my SO (partner) suggested that I should try it, as I had been watching him play and knew a lot of the lore already.

He now rarely plays (damn wuss that he is :P), but at least he is sort of trying a bit this league. I have the edge on him though - he has yet to get to level 100 :D I have 2, one entirely done solo.

League mechanics this time round I am not finding too bad, my build is shite, no decent gear found as yet. Don't really care about the "economy".

Will carry on regardless until 16 challenges for the armour set. Can't be bothered with too much grinding for anything else.

And now I am drunk on way too much decent gin :)

Have fun folks, and remember, this is a game, and if you no longer enjoy it, go and do something else instead.

Life is short, deal with it.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Also, congrats on the solo level 100, that takes a ton of resolve.

Take care forum buddy.
Thanks folks :)

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Happy Birthday!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info