Allflame Tainted Currency bugged?

Hi. Several times i used allflame ember of some Beyond Boss but not one time i got a drop out of it. I deactivated my filter also to check if its a problem on that side but that wasnt the case. So is there a problem with that or was i just very unlucky (which shouldnt be the case if you run i.e. 10 maps without drops)?

edit: Ok i got one now. But the droprate seems pretty low for what i have played and got out of it. :-/ Seems not worth using it.
Last edited by falsecode101 on Apr 14, 2024, 8:31:24 AM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 12:35:42 AM
I have used it a lot and got several drops. Make sure to you use it on high density packs (packs at the top), packs that don't have reduced pack size modifiers, and ideally something like increased quantity or pack size to get more out of it.

I have gotten dozens of the stuff like jewellers and chromatics without speccing Beyond.
I tested some maps filled with allflame embers. The drop rates got nerfed to the ground. A map with quality gems would give me full inventory at the beginning of the league. Now if I get 1-2 columns with quality gems I'm lucky. For tainted currency each allflame ember would mean at least 1 tainted currency. Now one map with lots of mobs means nothing.
For most embers right now I wouldn't pay 1 alter, not to mention the 1 chaos price. Their only utility at this moment is that it changes a mob that your character has trouble handling to something that it can handle.
Forgot to mention that I'm running mf on t10 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info