Bug/Lack of Implementation: Filed Coffin search by monster name

I've tried to find specific monster name in coffin, because some necropolis crafts need same monster name many times and I've not find out how to properly setup such search query, even custom search with only monster name seems not working, just if possible it shows Bestiary item. Mostly recognizable with any Rogue Exile name, because it has separate name than Bestiary monster.
Example of coffin which needs such item to complete:
Another example of coffin which should be allowed to find – copied from game interface:
"
Item Class: Stackable Currency
Rarity: Currency
Filled Coffin
--------
Monster: Aurelio Voidsinger
Corpse Level: 83
Monster Category: Humanoid
--------
Cold Modifiers are 300% scarcer (implicit)
--------
Right click on this item to use it while in the Necropolis to add it to the Necropolis Morgue.

Last edited by LordBlick on Apr 18, 2024, 6:55:48 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 6:46:37 PM
"
LordBlick wrote:
I've tried to find specific monster name in coffin, because some necropolis crafts need same monster name many times and I've not find out how to properly setup such search query, even custom search with only monster name seems not working, just if possible it shows Bestiary item. Mostly recognizable with any Rogue Exile name, because it has separate name than Bestiary monster.
Example of coffin which needs such item to complete:
Another example of coffin which should be allowed to find – copied from game interface:
"
Item Class: Stackable Currency
Rarity: Currency
Filled Coffin
--------
Monster: Aurelio Voidsinger
Corpse Level: 83
Monster Category: Humanoid
--------
Cold Modifiers are 300% scarcer (implicit)
--------
Right click on this item to use it while in the Necropolis to add it to the Necropolis Morgue.

Still an issue...
This is the type of thing that makes people uninstall the game.

I have 300 corpses sitting in multiple stash tabs, guildmates have checked through hundreds more, and no one has the corpse which will enable the craft I wish to make, due to this name constraint.

For laughs, I even foolishly farmed two *identical* corpses in hopes to start the craft, which cannot be used together because _for some unintuitive reason_ they have to have the same name, but different effects.

I'm not even trying to make a super-duper-rare-strong item, I just want to use the many hours of farming I have done to make an Opal Ring.

The corpse trading was clearly not done at all to provide even a poor workaround to this, why were these corpses even implemented?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info