Which Uber Boss is profitable to farm this 3.24?

Used to farm Uber Sirus, but now the awakened gems was taken away from him.
Want to try Uber Maven but the cost of the fragment is 11.5div on the time of writing.

any suggestion?
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 2:49:40 PM
All uber bosses are worth farming, you just need different amounts of upfront capital to counter dry streaks.
When was awakened gems taken from Sirus and what patch? Can't find any info on that and wiki still says this line.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Sirus,_Awakener_of_Worlds#Uber_boss_variant
-Uber Sirus has a 20% chance to drop a non-Exceptional Awakened support gem
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I have some statistic for uber maven and eater for this league.
I did near 200 maven and got +-300div profit.I think average chance for awakened enlighten, empower and enhance same as was in 3.23. In first week I did 80 maven, got all my 300div profit. Then at the end of 2nd week I bought 80 more maven, spend 840 div and got only 5 flask and shitty gems (total profit was 500 div). Then I bought 40 maven (+-460 div) more and gor 9 flasks, awakened empower and other drop (so I sold it all for +-900div).
So, I think, flask drop rate +-10%, awakened exeptional gem +- same chance, 0.75%. In previous leagues you had option to farm maven on long distance and get profit, now you cant do same thing + 1 maven worth MUCH MORE.
Eater more profitable, but I had big lose strick (130 eater without ring). Totally ring drop rate, I think, near 5-7.5% and ring price same as progenesis price, but eater fragment worth 1/2 maven fragment. Plus you can get lucky and drop cool forbidden, corrupt helment on power charge or drop 30% ashes. So in distance eater was good for me, except 130 runs without ring...

I farm uber bosses every league and now I can say, that GGG killed this farming option, now its very expencive gambling (more gamble with maven, less gamble with eater).

Sry for bad eng, hope this post will help to someone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info