HUGE translation error in Brazilian Portuguese

Hi, lately I've been playing and getting 100% into the game's story, seeing ALL the NPC dialogue and cards/books on the map. I noticed that there are many translation errors, especially in Act 5.

In Act 5, in the Chamber of Innocence, the dialogues in the stained glass windows are completely EXCHANGED with the dialogues from Act 9, anyone can go and confirm this now, put the game in Portuguese and see that the dialogues are those from Act 9 in the wrong place.

Practically ALL the map dialogue in Act 6 is wrong, CHANGED with the dialogue in act 9, you can find this in Twilight Strand, The Brine King's Reef and Tidal Island.

In the dialogues with the NPCs I didn't notice many errors, with the exception of one dialogue (which unfortunately I don't remember from which NPC), where the word Emperor was changed to Empress, as well as Him to Her.

I'm currently in Act 7, watching all the dialogue, I may find more errors. These errors need to be corrected, they are simple things to fix.

EDIT: Yep, it seems that ALL the dialogues of objects, books, etc. found on the in Act 7 have the text CHANGED, the text that appears are dialogues in Act 9.
Last edited by Arkantos_hs on Apr 8, 2024, 6:04:52 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 2:08:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info