Cannot see anoint recipe for passives when holding alt key [RESOLVED]

I don't know if I turned off an option or what but holding the Alt key no longer shows me the blight anoint recipe on the passive tree. Items still show the advanced detail when holding alt. Not 100% when this started, I know it was there when league launched but one of the patches thereafter I assume disabled it.

Annoying more than anything, I can obviously get the recipe elsewhere.
Last edited by Bazkur98 on Apr 21, 2024, 3:10:27 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 3:10:08 PM
Bumping. I still can't find an option I've turned off and recent patches haven't brought it back. Others still have the ability, I see it when they stream. I'm sure I didn't something stupid.
Displaying the oils used to anoint a passive seems to be tied to the "Highlight items and objects" keybind instead of the "Show Advanced Item Descriptions" keybind.
"
Jadian wrote:
Displaying the oils used to anoint a passive seems to be tied to the "Highlight items and objects" keybind instead of the "Show Advanced Item Descriptions" keybind.

Holy Hannah, that was it! I changed it last league due to the dumb amount of loot dropping and crashing my game. I hadn't even considered that could be the button that controls the anoint display. Thank you! I knew it was something stupid I did :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info