Kirac Missions Disabled/Not Working in Several Days

I have not received daily Kirac missions in several days, despite running a number of maps and having Kirac mission increased % on my atlas.

Bug number: 365,113,692
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 4:50:12 PM
Same here.
Last edited by karluz111 on Apr 24, 2024, 8:33:17 PM
Kirac daily missions were disabled in 3.24. You need to spec the passives or buy the Kirac beasts if you want more Kirac missions.

"You can no longer earn Einhar, Alva, Jun or Niko Master Missions, and the accessibility to these Masters has been significantly increased with changes to the Atlas Passive Tree. Kirac still has Missions available for you, though you no longer earn one Kirac Mission each day after unlocking the Atlas."
Yes, what the poster above me said. In addition, if you have Back to Basics allocated I think you cannot receive Kirac missions upon map completion.
I appreciate the replies. I knew the dailies were killed, but I had done by the time I posted over 30 maps with no Kirac drop; the stats on that were not high given how much I juiced Kirac, and I did not have Back to Basics enabled (checked that too before posting). It was a 45-map streak before Kirac gave me a mission - and only after the patch that happened a couple days later, and since then I have received missions a little more regularly. Thanks everyone for the feedback!
Last edited by TurnDaBeatAround on Apr 25, 2024, 12:19:41 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Kirac daily missions were disabled in 3.24. You need to spec the passives or buy the Kirac beasts if you want more Kirac missions.

Just wanted to add that you don't actually have to spec into any Kirac mission nodes on the tree to randomly receive them upon map completion. It's just a very rare chance, but the nodes are in fact not required.
Glad OP's issue was resolved. I mainly posted that since you mentioned the word daily.

"
plz wrote:
Just wanted to add that you don't actually have to spec into any Kirac mission nodes on the tree to randomly receive them upon map completion. It's just a very rare chance, but the nodes are in fact not required.

I meant if you wanted more Kirac missions than the default rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info