League of Alts?

With the crafting somewhat deterministic now in this league. I think I'm going to try crafting gear for some later league alts. Should be pretty crazy.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 12:56:11 PM
It never will be league of alts as long you need to redo campaign on alts.
"
Aynix wrote:

Ahhh, so if you don't want to play the whole game then why play at all? Because you know the next request would be, I have been playing this game for ten years, just let me start at end game.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Apr 4, 2024, 8:37:48 AM
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Ahhh, so if you don't want to play the whole game then why play at all?

you talking about 10 act tutorial. not a full game.
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Ahhh, so if you don't want to play the whole game then why play at all? Because you know the next request would be, I have been playing this game for ten years, just let me start at end game.

Because campaign is not a game. Its boring tutorial we did 100+ times. Game starts in maps.
"

That's like calling the leveling process in World of Warcraft the whole game. The campaign in POE1 doesn't even satisfy as a tutorial anymore, since the average newish player will go from A10 Kitava to Tier 1 white maps and get constantly destroyed with no explanation of what they did wrong.
Last edited by mnieradko on Apr 4, 2024, 10:51:47 AM
"
mnieradko wrote:
"

That's like calling the leveling process in World of Warcraft the whole game. The campaign in POE1 doesn't even satisfy as a tutorial anymore, since the average newish player will go from A10 Kitava to Tier 1 white maps and get constantly destroyed with no explanation of what they did wrong.

I keep saying that. Campaign is too easy and can be completed too fast.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Aynix wrote:

But that is the most fun part.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
mnieradko wrote:
"

I keep saying that. Campaign is too easy and can be completed too fast.

Making it harder wont solve problem it will only make it worse. As long it will stay in the form of "fetch quests" and going from place to place, it will be braindead boring and awfull to do more than few times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info