Navigate me with Syndicate change.

I'm missed that thing - that this getting nerfed.

Where are we now getting 30% quality on gear, white sockets from Vorici and so on?
Or Syndicate is completely useless now?

Only know that Aisling veiled slam moved to Veiled Chaos orbs and now they 100c+ each.

PS.Also a fact -im almost level 94 in league and 40+ hoursplayed in - for that time i'm only get like 5x total of stack decks without farming heists - what kind of scum is that? At previous league - at that time im haved like 150-200 stacked decks - and now only 5x - what?

GGG - are you serious?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 2, 2024, 10:46:49 AM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 2:08:03 PM
You're suffering from a severe case of Affliction detox. New league, new economy, deal with it ! It's not like your 30% quality weapon was crucial for your build.
Want Veiled Orbs? Run that Catarina. 100c for that orb is about the same price an Aisling slam was at this stage of the league, probably cheaper. There is stuff to complain about in this game, but your said things aren't good arguments for a better game.
Or you could play Standard League, no annoying league mechanic, veiled orbs are 40c and you can buy 30% quality weapons ;o)
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 2, 2024, 4:30:56 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
I'm missed that thing - that this getting nerfed.

Where are we now getting 30% quality on gear, white sockets from Vorici and so on?
Or Syndicate is completely useless now?

Only know that Aisling veiled slam moved to Veiled Chaos orbs and now they 100c+ each.

PS.Also a fact -im almost level 94 in league and 40+ hoursplayed in - for that time i'm only get like 5x total of stack decks without farming heists - what kind of scum is that? At previous league - at that time im haved like 150-200 stacked decks - and now only 5x - what?

GGG - are you serious?

was deleted
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
leto2626 wrote:

Want Veiled Orbs? Run that Catarina. 100c for that orb is about the same price an Aisling slam was at this stage of the league, probably cheaper.

Veiled chaoses drops from Catarina?
I'm done 7 or 8 Catarina's so far and had 0 of this.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 2, 2024, 5:07:36 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
You're suffering from a severe case of Affliction detox. New league, new economy, deal with it ! It's not like your 30% quality weapon was crucial for your build.
Want Veiled Orbs? Run that Catarina. 100c for that orb is about the same price an Aisling slam was at this stage of the league, probably cheaper. There is stuff to complain about in this game, but your said things aren't good arguments for a better game.
Or you could play Standard League, no annoying league mechanic, veiled orbs are 40c and you can buy 30% quality weapons ;o)

I really think you have not played many builds or you just buy everything off trade. 30% is used both to make linking easier but it goes along with the harvest craft modes that change quality to some other bonus. Although you can use fossil to get quality it does not work on uniques and some uniques get a huge bonus for quality.

The lack of the white socket though I think is the largest. It was a way to get off color on item that were high level. It also allows for builds that swap gem for clear and boss.

There really is no affordable way to put a white socket or multiple white sockets on a item other than risk corrupting it.
Last edited by bill1497 on Apr 2, 2024, 6:12:02 PM
Jun missions are kinda' bad this league. After you unlock the crafting recipes, it's just scarabs farming with extra steps.
Jun is really, really bad now. Probably the worst thing on the entire tree you can farm (maybe rogue exiles without juice are worse?) The only good thing is the good exp the safehouses give. The scarabs are the most common types even at T4. Taking all increased chance of scarab drop nodes on tree is a far better point investment than investing in Jun.

The correct way to farm Jun might be to just take the 10 intelligence per map completed node and ignore every other Jun point on the tree.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Jun is really, really bad now. Probably the worst thing on the entire tree you can farm (maybe rogue exiles without juice are worse?) The only good thing is the good exp the safehouses give. The scarabs are the most common types even at T4. Taking all increased chance of scarab drop nodes on tree is a far better point investment than investing in Jun.

The correct way to farm Jun might be to just take the 10 intelligence per map completed node and ignore every other Jun point on the tree.

I think you could be right. Just take "intelligence gathering".
Not having even a single white slot is very bad for casual players who likes to test and experiment with different skill combinations, which is one of the great attractiveness of this game.
Pros don't care much because they go straight for the sockets they want. But, for casual players, without the flexibility if one or two sockets the experience has dropped very badly.
Very bad change not having Vorici's white sockets, which was my main reason to do betrayal in the past leagues. Now, I do not have any motivation for Jun, except get the crafting recipes and forget.
I never care about scarabs, because farming was never for me. I like more trying different skills and gems combinations, but now I am mostly stuck in one single build. Probably I will just copy one of the meta.
Last edited by Frostball73 on Apr 4, 2024, 1:38:11 PM
Again we have fallen into the slot machine mentality. Before we had the satisfaction and good reward after the difficult task to move Aisling to the right branch and upgrade her with a certain outcome. Now, we have a brainless push the button and jackpot!!! (maybe)
Before we had a motivation and objetives to play betrayal. Now, it is just a lottery ticket.

Before Aisling slam was viable for most average builds and casual players. Fighting Catalina is not for everyone and if you have a build capable to that, probably you do not need to improve your build and you really do not need veiled chaos orbs.

I do not know why they have taken Vorici's white sockets. He was the most valuable. They could have taken any other member of the syndicate for the scarabs drop. Most of them are useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info