Singer Pets ! Please let us to turn off the sound!

Hi,

Since the previous league, you have added to the pets, these chopses which sing every 15 seconds.

I'm very happy for the people who bought it but...

Would it be possible to allow other players to turn off the sound because it's just unbearable every time we're in town to have this incessant music.

In addition, this theme does not fit at all with the game and completely distorts it.

In addition there are players who come to town with it and put themselves in AFK and so it runs all day long. It's extremely painful!

When we do the acts, we often have to go into town and so we can't escape it! It's hellish and it kills the fun of the game!

I want those who bought it to hear it but the others should not be penalized by the purchases of other players.

So it is with insistence that I ask you to give us the possibility of not having to hear the sounds that are emitted by the pets of other players.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 1:39:09 PM
-1 dont do it GGG

These little guys light up a dark world.

YA BEE DA YABA DO OO BE DO WAP!
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Not a single further penny on MTX until there is a slider to volume down these pests to zero.
Last edited by steinerrr on Apr 1, 2024, 4:52:52 AM
The single most cancerous mtx in the entire game.
• I eat cats for breakfast. I will eat you too.
• GGG has 0 play testers it seems. 3.24 shows it clearly.
• Screw 6-link one hand item exploiters and their deleted items. Your tears are as delicious as Pepsi Max Raspberry sizzling sip.
Annoying Mtx, no left click, and mandatory league mechanic (Archnem all over again).

These are game destroying changes.
If there are nice people who can't get enough of this absolutely annoying sound, good for them, but seriously, the others shouldn't have to put up with it!

Please, give us an option so we don't have to hear them too!

Even when we do heist, we have to endure them!! Seriously, this is becoming disrespectful for players who don't want to hear it!
"
Chickenwink wrote:
-1 dont do it GGG

These little guys light up a dark world.

Yep. I support you.

So, does GGG deign to hear our requests? Has the person who wrote this mtx (and who, what's more, thinks he's brilliant) get the award for most annoying invention for gamers? does he have his picture on the walls of GGG as employee of the year?

Will we have the right to be able to avoid encountering this idiocy, by far the most idiotic and painful thing in the entire history of stupid and unbearable things?

Do we have to become the most vulgar of people so that GGG finally realizes that there are players who are entitled to a little respect and that they have the right not to suffer continuous auditory attacks from the @!!###@@@ who find this idiotic song super funny to the point of constantly imposing it on others?

In case you still haven't understood, this sound, this constant aggression is literally driving me crazy and I can't stand having to hear it every time I pass through town!

PLAEASE!!! ALLOW US TO DISABLE IT!!!!!

As long as I have to endure this sound when I pass through town, I will come back and ask to let us turn it off! I've been attacked by this sound since the last league and it's hellish, so I feel that I have the right to come and come back and be full of it as long as I'm attacked!

If the people who buy it like it, good for them, I won't stop them from listening to it over and over again, but why impose that on everyone???

I also won't spend another penny to buy anything from GGG as long as I have to endure this thing!

If you think it's annoying i come and be full of this again, think about the aggression we experience and how many times we have to put up with this thing! So I think I can still come a lot of times before equalizing what I'm going through (what the players are going through)!
+1, staying in town is now impossible. straight to hideout.
since you care less about immersion now, can you remove beast catch animation and alva item drop animation ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info