Need tips for a newbie again

May i have tips for starting my poe journey again, last league played was delirium, and why is divine more expensive than exalted now?? Clueless noobhere. Appreciate your tips. Thank you
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2024, 5:08:36 AM
divines are the new exalt now. they got swapped around a while ago. nobody uses exalts now for trade
Also can't get a divine orb from selling 6link to npc anymore
play game, kill monster, find loot.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Plan your atlas tree well before the league starts it's going to be your main way of getting items / currency. There is a version of the atlas tree on this site right next to the regular passive tree thingy.

I suggest looking into wandering path atlas trees they are fairly flexible in what you can do and help a lot with map sustain early on.
If you´ve played PoE you know that you cannot put in a few tipps that generalize the entire game. If you need help with something specific, you should be more specific yourself.

Since Delirium tons of mechanics and systems changed - starting from eldritch implicits and eldritch currency over how the entire reservation works, also we have a mastery-system for the tree in place now. Missing 14 leagues means you´ve missed out tons of information that simply cannot be condensed into a few lines.

That being said, the tipps I give to every beginner:

1. Pick a build guide of your choice by a streamer you can rely on. Those would be in my opinion: Palsteron, Subtractem, Zizaran, AerO, AsmodeusClips, CaptainLance9, Crouching_Tuna, (GhazzyTV)

2. Learn the intricacies that make this build strong, stick on the build even if it slumps a bit - mostly its due to not following it to the T or not having enough currency, changing builds is barely ever the solution. Only change the build if you dislike the playstlye in general.

3. Take your time to (re-)learn the game. PoE is far too vast to fully grasp it in a month or two. The more you dont rush yourself and enjoy the journey, the less frustrated you get when things dont instantly fall into your lap.

4. Same with builds, dont jump between eco strats. Follow one plan, execute it and profit. Swapping strats is only recommended if you don´t enjoy the current one (anymore).
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 20, 2024, 5:16:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info