New Polymath Grandmaster Incoming - Yanonamsayin

Salutations Exiles,

I have had the Grandmaster Export for a decade because I could never make up my mind on what to submit. During the Crucible and Affliction leagues (I was sadly unable to join for Ancestor) I had more fun than ever creating builds focused on Polymath in the Trickster Ascendancy. During the Necropolis league I plan to do it all over again but this time with the purpose of creating a unique, engaging and difficult to defeat build for Grandmaster submission.

At this time I do not have a specific build, however it will be a Trickster using the Polymath passive and must be capable of completing a tier 16 Hall of Grandmasters map. I will be the first to admit I am an average exile at best. Thus this is an informal request for help from the PoE community and anyone who wants to participate of the construction of a Grandmaster.

Everything I feel will be necessary to make a Grandmaster I am happy with are things I also feel I need to learn more about, even after 10 years. So if your interested in helping me learn, or just watching me struggle, please join me over the next several months to create something I hope the PoE community will enjoying killing, or dying to, in the Hall of Grandmasters.

Please send me a message here or on your preferred social media platform if interested in this, name is Yanonamsayin across them. I will be dedicating time to this for a few hours on Saturday evenings (8 EDT onwards) for anyone who wants to discuss. I will be online for discussions at other times as well.

I have created a simple Google Sheet for anyone who wants to share a build idea.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aMGLr8wmJjAMR4RGDq_WfK8X7-r6na8AxLdVrq_RAgw/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to chat with me I can hop in your discord or I have also created a Discord server for training to be Grandmaster. https://discord.gg/6c6Xapeb

I hope to meet more of you soon!

Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 4:34:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info