So anyone know?

Is there anyone who knows the current system requirements for PoE i?

And I don't mean the info on steam, as that is unbelievably outdated.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 10:26:13 AM
According to content creator Lighty on his most recent All4One series he rocks a 1060 graphics card and claims the cpu is the most important while playing PoE.

I was playing with a 3060ti and i7 10700 for the last 3.5 years and the performance gradually became worst over time to the point where each time I explode monsters on the screen the textures would turn to PS2 for a brief moment.

Prior to that I was playing with a 1080 and either some Sandy Bridge or Skylake Cpu and it was good until Ritual~ league came out hence I decided to upgrade to the above pc around Scourge or Expedition league.

I just built a new pc with a 4080S and i7 13700 and tested some maps and I get no texture problems and everything is on high settings - except bloom.

It could also be GGG 'fixing' the game with performance patches so who knows.
I am happy with how this new pc is playing the game now.

EDIT: As to what PC Specs would be ideal to run PoE is pretty much what kind of content youre running most likely.

What current pc specs are you using?

Last edited by moerutora on Mar 17, 2024, 8:43:15 PM
I used to have a I7 3770 3.5Ghz, 16Gb RAM, a 960 with 4Gb of video RAM and using a HDD. I used to be able to play the game on that, until the "Performance" patch.

Now I have something that if it cannot run it smoothly, then the GGG effed up real hard, but now I'm mostly concerned with the amount of space the game will take up, I was not able to locate that information either.

Edit:
Forgot current specs, sorry:

R 9 7900, 32Gb RAM and a 4090
Last edited by Zeraq on Mar 18, 2024, 9:51:50 AM
If Im running the game better now than before I am sure your pc will be just as good if not much superior.

Pretty sure youre fine with the current specs.

Im assuming youre using an SSD? If not, get one.

I think the game is about 15-25gb?
"
moerutora wrote:
If Im running the game better now than before I am sure your pc will be just as good if not much superior.

Pretty sure youre fine with the current specs.

Im assuming youre using an SSD? If not, get one.

I think the game is about 15-25gb?

Ok thank for your assistance, much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info